View Profile PANFLETIN

41 audio Reviews with Responses

All 41 Reviews

Really nice song dude
Perhaps if you increase the vocals volume just a little bit would sound far better.
Kick ass solo my friend, keep it up!

dude2312 responds:

Thank you, PANFLETIN. I'll continue to upload more material as I become more acquainted with recording.

mmm nice riff, i think that if you add some chords in the back and a steady drum it will make a nice song.
keep on rockin'

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

nice! a really catchy song dude, perhaps some simple lyrics would have sounded good
keep on rockin'

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks. Yeah, lyrics to this sounds like a good idea, I might give it a try!

nice dude, but i don't think that this song can be tagged as a metal, rock- indie it sounds more electronic to me, anyways i think that if you increase the volume of the guitar it will sound much better

sumidiotdude responds:

I appreciate the tips buddy, thank you!

haha damn i need to play that game again, anyways nice rmx although perhaps you could have add more beats in order to sound more catchy.
keep on rockin' girl

headphoamz responds:

Thank ya! :D

Holy prayer!!!!!!!

i have only listen 2 songs of you and damn girl!!! you sing pretty awesome, i really thought it was the real version and i have been playing that game this week, i fixed my PSone!!! :) haha, you should do a cover from silent hill and add some lyrics i don't know perhaps promise reprise? anyway keep on rockin' baby!!!

VGSongbird responds:

I have a friend who would be taken back if I did something from Silent Hill :D
Maybe. I do have quite a few things going right now. But I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for listening.

damn

it would be awesome to be the 100 review :( haha, anyway holy s...!!!!! awesome tribute girl, i have always think that zelda songs are great but you took this song to a whole level by adding lyrics i must say :), just one question? is that your voice? 'cause if it is you sing pretty GOOD it would be great to hear it live :) haha, going to favs and i'll need to hear more of your work haha, anyway keep on rockin baby!!!

VGSongbird responds:

That is my voice ^_^
And thank you so much. I don't Auto-Tune; so it's basically live :D

Thanks for your support!

damn

awesome tribute dude and for your first mix is quite amazing i must say, keep on rockin' dude!

MiguelVolkov responds:

Thank you very much! I'll keep the good job!

yeah

I'm still amazed that even 4 simple chords can give you a fu.. powerful song nothin to say... just keep on rockin' dude

Gunshy responds:

THANKS SO MUCH

cool

nice song but i cannot say if it's a great rmx or not 'cause i haven't played tht game, stuck in the PS2 :( haha, anyway keep on rockin' baby

Shanath responds:

Thanks. You should really get a PS3/360, you've been missing out on a ton of great games. xD

Thanks again.

So... I've been hangin around, coming and going in this site for a while, let's keep it like that.
Check my page: