View Profile PANFLETIN

38 Movie Reviews

You should write down the steps of the engine as they occur to have a correct sequence

duuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeee you made want to play megaman x5 again, really nice video keep on rockin'

daaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnn 3 times...... anyways sahara pals a must watch haha

49 Game Reviews

For a limited demo, this is a pretty nice game dude, in fact, I went ahead and just bought your full game on Steam, you should make dlc's for this game, perhaps include new planets that already exist or be able to manipulate the moons of each planet.

Keep it up!

How about some sounds and a reset button?

Nice concept but the fact that you must keep the mouse pressed is annoying you should only request to press the button to start the game then the dot should follow your movement without maintaining the mouse pressed.

RaduLepdatu responds:

Ok,
Since the game was designed for mobile, it wasn't a good idea to keep it up the same on PC, i will change that but only on PC.
The game will be on Google Play the next week.
Please share ;)

46 Audio Reviews

amazing riff dude, I also liked the low tempo in the 3rd minute, sounds great and the recording with comparison to your first song it was a improvement.
And dude.... I was thinking at the end: I would end this with a phakin YEAH! and then you said it hahaha, I'm digging this, keep on rockin dude (Y)

Really nice song dude
Perhaps if you increase the vocals volume just a little bit would sound far better.
Kick ass solo my friend, keep it up!

dude2312 responds:

Thank you, PANFLETIN. I'll continue to upload more material as I become more acquainted with recording.

Nice song, that piano remind me Zelda OoT or MM, really nice outro also, keep it up!

125 Art Reviews

You need to look for the cover art of the album Once More Round The Sun from Mastodon, was your inspiration?
Keep it up

xxanemia responds:

never seen it but its pretty cool!

My nigga, I'm also trying to get the 100% in crash 3, I already did it in Crash 1 but damn, the 3 if phakin hard haha,
By the way nice shade effects, I loved that white ending

KingStinkie responds:

I'm having a lot more difficulty than I should have tbh. Good thing the games are so damn fun otherwise it would be a drag lol. Thanks dude!

damn, nice drawing dude, loved the design of the character and the shading effects created by the fire in the legs, nice, real nice (Y)

Playing guitar for you. PS3 ID: PANFLETIN