Engine Test Engine Test

You should write down the steps of the engine as they occur to have a correct sequence

X vs. Zero X vs. Zero

duuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeee you made want to play megaman x5 again, really nice video keep on rockin'

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

daaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnn 3 times...... anyways sahara pals a must watch haha

Tic-TacToe Tic-TacToe

How about some sounds and a reset button?

Impossible Circle Impossible Circle

Nice concept but the fact that you must keep the mouse pressed is annoying you should only request to press the button to start the game then the dot should follow your movement without maintaining the mouse pressed.

RaduLepdatu responds:

Ok,
Since the game was designed for mobile, it wasn't a good idea to keep it up the same on PC, i will change that but only on PC.
The game will be on Google Play the next week.
Please share ;)

Kitty Cat Adventure - Block Breaker Edition Kitty Cat Adventure - Block Breaker Edition

The blocks don't break my friend.

Twelve Town Twelve Town

Nice song, that piano remind me Zelda OoT or MM, really nice outro also, keep it up!

Sunshine and Frosty Swirls Sunshine and Frosty Swirls

nice dude!!!! real nice! keep up the good work

Strand (L) Strand (L)

mmm nice riff, i think that if you add some chords in the back and a steady drum it will make a nice song.
keep on rockin'

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Gross boy Gross boy

You need to look for the cover art of the album Once More Round The Sun from Mastodon, was your inspiration?
Keep it up

Medieval Trouble Medieval Trouble

My nigga, I'm also trying to get the 100% in crash 3, I already did it in Crash 1 but damn, the 3 if phakin hard haha,
By the way nice shade effects, I loved that white ending

KingStinkie responds:

I'm having a lot more difficulty than I should have tbh. Good thing the games are so damn fun otherwise it would be a drag lol. Thanks dude!

Eredan ARENA : Inquisitor Eredan ARENA : Inquisitor

damn, nice drawing dude, loved the design of the character and the shading effects created by the fire in the legs, nice, real nice (Y)